We are pleased to announce the 2013 continuance of our “Alpha Program,” a promotion whereby certain elementary aged children can receive a FREE admission to Big Surf Waterpark.
Rules and restrictions:
- Only students who are in Kindergarten through fifth grade and have at least one “A” or “A” equivalent on their final report card are eligible to participate.
- Eligible students must bring their final report card to the park on the day of their visit.
- Only one free entry per child, per season. In order to allow us to monitor the program efficiently, we will have to make a small mark on the report card.
- Each student using a report card for their FREE admission must be accompanied by at least one paid Surfer admission.
- Each paid Surfer admission will only be eligible for accompaniment of ONE FREE Alpha admission.
- Offer only applies until June 30, 2013 and no report cards will be accepted for admission after that date.
- Final decisions as to the admissibility of report cards and the availability of the discount lie solely with Big Surf.
“We’re on the mailing list but still haven’t been able to make our first family visit to Big Surf, but getting the note about the Alpha Program is wonderful, and our girls will be excited to try for A’s on their Report Cards in order to get to come to Big Surf!!! So we’ll keep watching the website and when those grades come in, we’ll plan our trip!
Thanks for offering this for kids….it’s really great.”
Paula C. from Columbia
What are you waiting for?
Ready to visit the Lake’s Biggest Family Value? Buy your tickets now…