The Lake’s Other Giant Body of Water! Our 375,000-gallon pool generates waves up to three feet tall. Relax in the shallow area or grab a tube and hit the deeper end to ride the tides every 10 minutes.
- No height restrictions
- Children may sit on your lap in the pool
- 6-feet deep at the deepest
- Only rented tubes may be used in the wavepool
- Diving and running are not permitted.
- Changing tables are provided in the restrooms. Changing diapers at dining/lounging tables will not be tolerated and may result in your dismissal from the park without refund.
- Further restrictions may be posted at the rides. Please be sure to read all signage.
- We suggest you get a tube, though, to make it more fun.
- $6 for a single tube
- $8 for a double tube